Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wizarding Magic Blog Train!


Hello Train Riders!! How are you enjoying the train? I'm glad you made it here from Fran's Blog.

For those of you who just stumbled across my blog - you have found a blog train to celebrate the release of a brand new kit called Wizarding Magic. This was made by HayNay Designs, Happy Girl Designs, Chelle Creations, and Creations by Rachael.


I can't tell you how excited I was when I first saw this kit. We are huge Harry Potter fans here. My son going into the 4th grade has read the 1st four books, and is half way through the 5th. Last year his school had a character parade where the kids had to dress up as their favorite character from a book. Guess what he picked? Yup! Harry Potter.

Here is the layout I made with this kit!!

Photobucket

Now for why you are here - the blog train. I made you a frame cluster just like the one on my layout. I hope you like it!

Photobucket

Don't forget to check out the chat tomorrow night!


Your next step on the train is Diana's Blog - http://fivehermans.blogspot.com
If you get lost feel free to check out you can go back to Haynay's Blog
Enjoy your trip!!

10 comments:

  1. Am i that sleepy?
    I cant find the link to download your great frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I am huge HP fan and member of OSD
    Order for Snapes Defense. Great Layout! cant wait to grab it! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link worked when I had it scheduled...lol. It is all fixed!! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thanks, the link wasn´t working but while I read your comments you fixed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shannon! Super cute story and page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this beautiful part of the blog train

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job on this ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...