Friday, August 6, 2010

Love, Back 2 Skool, and Sales!

It's amazing. I mean truly amazing. Two of my designers have released kits today. Ok, that isn't the amazing part. The amazing part is that I have my layouts done for today AND I'm actually blogging about it. Aren't you shocked? I know I am.

First let me just mention that this weekend at GingerScraps is New Release Weekend. Well, then again, every weekend is New Release Weekend. What does that mean exactly? It means every new release is 25% for the entire weekend! Yes, you read that right - 25% off!

Ok, now that business has been taken care of let me show off some of the stuff I've been working on.

LDrag Designs has partnered up with JennCK Designs to put together this awesome new collab called Love Is!


Isn't it awesome? I decided it would be awesome to do a layout for my 10th wedding anniversary (which happens to be today). Here is my layout:


Now for a cute back to school it. Haynay Designs has just released a kit called Back 2 Skool. I love the grown up feel to it. Here, take a look and I'll let you decide.


What do you think? Really cute right?

For this kit I wanted to scrap a layout about my husband. He is working on finishing his Bachelor's degree. I'm so excited for him and I wanted to capture this moment.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...