Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long Time No Talk!

Wow, it's been awhile. So much as changed in my scrapping life. Let's see where to start. I've been asked to become the site manager at GingerScraps. Those of you that have known me at Scrapable, know that I haven't found a "home" since I left. I can honestly say I found my new home. Everyone there is so nice and friendly, it was definitely a smart move for me. The best part is some of my Scrapable designers are there! I'm so excited to be working with them again!

My creative teams have changed around a bit. I'm very happy with how things have worked out. I'm still Colie's Corner CT Lead, boy I love her. I'm still on Trixie Scraps team, Haynay Designs, and Neverland Scraps. I also just joined LDrag Designs' team. That was a huge surprise that I made that team...lol. Plus this month I'm guesting for Spinky Dink Scraps. I'm having a blast there. Next month I get to guest for Connie Prince! You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to that. I guess you can say I'm very busy with my scrapping! I couldn't be any happier.

I guess that is really all that is going on!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...