Friday, April 9, 2010

New Kits and Layouts

Three of my amazing designers have released some new items this week. I can't wait to show you all how wonderful they are.

First up we have Colie of Colie's Corner. She released a kit call "Working On Me" which allows us scrappers to starting thinking about ourselves and how we need to focus on us. There is also amazing word art you should pick up too. Colie has partnered up with Designs by Danyale - and let me just say WOW.
Here is my layout:

Next up is Tracy of Trixie Scraps Designs. She partnered up with Litabells Designs to make this super sweet kit. One thing most of you should learn about me is my love for elements. I love kits that are packed full of them. Well, this kit is definitely fits in that category. Packed full though is an understatement. Here is A Mother's Love:

When I made my layout I used a template from our CT Blog. If you haven't already you really should check it out. We have tons of challenges, fun posts, and even freebies! You don't want to miss it.

Last but certainly not least, Haynay Designs has come out with a great new template pack called The Basic Template 1. I used one of those templates with her Thoroughly Amused kit which she made with Plum Dumpling Designs to make a layout from our vacation last year to Hershey, PA.

Here is my layout:

Aren't they all great? I'm so lucky to be on their teams and able to play with all of these kits. I just love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...