Friday, April 30, 2010

iNSD!!!

Happy {inter} National Scrapbooking Day!!! This has got to be one of the best holidays!! hehe

There are some amazing deals out there - not to mention all the grab bags at Scrap Matters. Trixie Scraps Designs and Haynay Designs have some great grab bags you will definitely need to pick up.

Here is Trixie Scraps Designs'. You will definitely want to pick this up:


Haynay Designs has two! Here is one she made:

This is a layout I made with it. I used a template from Trixie Scraps Designs - Start Studded Vol 2: Beth


Heather's 2nd kit she made with wm[squared]. I just loved the colors.

This is the layout I made (yes, that is my wedding pictures).

As far as sales - this is a great weekend to spend your money! Trixie Scraps Designs' store is 40% off. Haynay Designs' store is 40% off. Colie's Corner is 40% off. Enjoy your shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...