Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wow - January? Really?

My last post was in January? Well that is just wrong. Let's see, what has happened since January. Well, winter ended....lol. We all got sick a few times. I did my spring cleaning, wrote like a million newsletters for GingerScraps. Well maybe not a million but some days it seems like it. What else...um...oh! We are planning our summer vacation! Just to have a few days to relax away from home would be so worth it.

I'm not sure if I told you but I'm down to 2 creative teams. I just don't have time for the amount of work they need. GingerScraps has been getting so big and busy that I need more time for it. It is fantastic though. Connie Prince has joined us and Colie's Corner is guesting there this month. I can't tell you how amazing it is to have my designers there.

Gosh I feel like I live the most boring life. I have no idea what else to tell you. It seems easy for me to blog for GS, I can talk all about how wonderful it is, but when it comes to me? Not so easy. I'm not sure what you want to know about me.

I guess this is where I'll end my post and hopefully I'll be able to post something interesting soon.

1 comment:

  1. YAY, Shannon! The 1st step is always the hardest, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...