Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spelling Bee!

My oldest son was in a spelling bee! Isn't that exciting? Now the question you should ask was when! "Shan, when was Alex in the spelling bee?". I'm so glad you asked. It was June 17....2009. Yes you read that right - over a year ago! This was the spring of his 2nd grade year. He just started 4th grade. I suppose you can say these pictures weren't top on my "to scrap" list.

Actually it was. I did scrap it but I never liked the layout. The journaling was all off, and I just didn't like how it flowed. Here is the original layout (I can't remember who was the designer of the kit I used - sorry).

Alex Spelling Bee

Yeah, it wasn't that great. I joined a new CT (Sherry Ferguson) and used her Pollen Nation to make a new layout. I think this one turned out even better. I must say though, I'm so glad I did the other one right away, I forgot so much of the information. I guess after a year or so my memory isn't that sharp...lol.

Anyway, here is my new one
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...