Sunday, June 20, 2010

What do you do with your layouts?

I'm at the point where I'm trying to figure out what to do with my layouts? Do I print them? Do I do a book with them? Are they even good enough to put them in a book?

I know some friends do yearly family books. I was thinking I was going to do that, but then what about all those school events? Then I talked to my friend Tabby (Scrapberry Designs) and she said she is making a book for her kids of their school years. I thought that was a great idea - but then I started wondering more. Can you tell I think too much about non-important stuff?

Do I put my school layouts only in the school album? Do I include them in the family album too? If I do that then why do I need a school album? If I do a school album that I will print/buy after I scrap their high school graduation pictures, etc in it - should I redo the school layouts I did before in paper?

I guess it comes down to how many albums do my kids really want to carry around with them as they move on with their adult life? Will they even want them? That then brings me back to the beginning - should I just save them all to a DVD and not print any?

Thoughts? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...