Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Blog

With my old website about to expire, I decided it was time I created a better blog. One that is easier to maintain, and doesn't have so much spam. I was constantly getting spam comments, and spam people trying to register as users.

I don't like Spam - even with eggs...even if it isn't really ham spam, but is turkey spam. We call that spurkey. I don't like that either. Yuck. I guess Spam of all kinds is gross.

With all that rambling done, welcome to my new blog. Keep checking back for sales from the designers I create for (Colie's Corner, Garden Girl Designs, Kandy Kane Creations, and Trixie Scraps Designs). I'll be posting layouts I have made along with the kits I used. Trust me, with these designers, they are all amazing. I am so lucky to be creating for them. Plus my partner in crime, Fran and I are once again doing the ADSR this year. I'll be posting my layouts here for that as well!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...